Black Gold Trading Co provides what you need...
Bitumen emulsion consists of three basic ingredients: bitumen, water, and an emulsifying agent. Based on specifications it may contain other additives, such as stabilizers, coating improvers, anti-strips, or break control agents. It is well known that water and asphalt will not mix, except under carefully controlled conditions using highly specialized equipment and chemical additives.
There are 3 categories of Emulsion Bitumen:
1- Anionic with negatively charged globules
2- Cationic with positively charged globules
3-Non-ionic with neutral globules.
Advantages and Usage: Emulsion Bitumen primarily used for tack coats for use in between hot mix asphalt layers and prime coats for thin hot mix surfacing layers or a chip seal pavements.
- It can be used in damp environment on wet aggregates
- Road repair work can be carried out in minimum time
- Provides better tack coat with better workable conditions
- It can be used in any season
- Since heating is not required it can’t pollute air
- Long storage stability in clean containers/Tanks
Packing: Standard Seaworthy Exportable Packing in 200 Kg Reconditioned Drums
Palletizing is required for Cutback Bitumen & Emulsions -200kg drums shall be secured as 4 drums per pallet
With our news be aware of what happen in the world of petroleum,
and new offers from us to surprise you...